34FineArt Gallery exhibits art in various media by established South African artistsand and Internationa artists like William Kentridge, Norman Catherine, Esther Mahlangu, Damien Hirst, Takashi Murakami and Mr. Brainwash.
New young talent like Asha Zero, Motel7, Lionel Smit are also showcased.
Procedure to exhibit
The primary business of 34FineArt is dealing in the work of artists who have established reputations locally and internationally.
We also nurture the careers of selected emerging artists whom we believe have the ability, the commitment and professional perspective to become artists of distinction.
If you fall in one of the above-mentioned categories, then:
1. Introduce yourself to us by email.
2. Attach a condensed CV detailing tertiary qualifications in art, the number of years you have been working professionally, major exhibitions and galleries where you have shown, especially one-person shows, articles about your work in art publications and any other relevant information.
3. Add to this no more than three images of recent works.
4. Outline a proposal for the kind of exhibition you envisage.
5. Be sure to include your contact number.
If we decide in favour of an exhibition, we will contact you and arrange an informal meeting for discussing a format for the proposed exhibition.
We will draft a formal agreement outlining responsibilities and expected outcomes, to be signed by the gallery and the artist as a binding contract.
Contact details: Second Floor Hills Building Buchanan Square 160 Sir Lowry Road Woodstock