Indoor Karting in Cape Town
Indoor Karting - Expect a fast, well-built track, high-quality, regularly maintained karts, electronic timing and results printouts at Kenilworth Karting, behind Access Park in Kenilworth.
The racing is complimented by a fully licensed pub which provide fast foods and refreshments.
Although they mainly cater for corporates and groups, it's a great place to take the family.
As a safety precaution, races take place between drivers of similar competency.
Racing options include:
- "Arrive and drive"
- Grand Prix
- Special and Block bookings
- Children's parties
What can you expect:
- Fully race-tarred 310 meter track.
- 140cc GP Junior karts for the little ones.
- 160cc racing karts with hydraulic brakes and slick tyres.
- Full safety briefings before every race.
- Helmets and disposable hair nets to all drivers.
- Computer printouts after every race
t: 683-2670 / 6174 / 6950
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 13:00 - 23:00
Friday: 11:00 - 23:00
Weekends, public holidays, school holidays: 10:00 - 23:00
Closed to public on Tuesdays (League Tuesdays)
C/O Warrington & Myhof Roads, 10 Myhof Road, Kenilworth
Return from Indoor Karting page to What to do in Cape Town homepage
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.