Indoor Karting in Cape Town
Indoor Karting - Expect a fast, well-built track, high-quality, regularly maintained karts, electronic timing and results printouts at Kenilworth Karting, behind Access Park in Kenilworth.
The racing is complimented by a fully licensed pub which provide fast foods and refreshments.
Although they mainly cater for corporates and groups, it's a great place to take the family.
As a safety precaution, races take place between drivers of similar competency.
Racing options include:
- "Arrive and drive"
- Grand Prix
- Special and Block bookings
- Children's parties
What can you expect:
- Fully race-tarred 310 meter track.
- 140cc GP Junior karts for the little ones.
- 160cc racing karts with hydraulic brakes and slick tyres.
- Full safety briefings before every race.
- Helmets and disposable hair nets to all drivers.
- Computer printouts after every race
t: 683-2670 / 6174 / 6950
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 13:00 - 23:00
Friday: 11:00 - 23:00
Weekends, public holidays, school holidays: 10:00 - 23:00
Closed to public on Tuesdays (League Tuesdays)
C/O Warrington & Myhof Roads, 10 Myhof Road, Kenilworth
Return from Indoor Karting page to What to do in Cape Town homepage