Flights to Cape Town
All flights to Cape Town, land at Cape Town International airport.
Cape Town International airport is South Africa's second largest airport and one of only three international airports in South Africa.
The airport is situated quite central in relation to the Western Cape - 20 minutes drive should get you to your destination.
All the major
car rental companies
however have offices and vehicle parks at the airport.
Search for cheap airline tickets by using this Travelstart search engine. They provide a comparison between all the major and budget carriers to and within South Africa
Top tips: International Travelers
Top tips: Domestic Travelers
- Make huge savings by using search engines to like Travelstart to compare online prices.
- Luxury comes at a price. Why not fly with one or two stopovers, instead of directly.
- With three low cost domestic airlines in South Africa, it is quite possible to find a cheaper international flight to Johannesburg International and use a budget carrier to Cape Town.
- Book early
- Fly mid-week
- The cheaper flights are usually early in the morning or very late at night.
- Sign up for the airline's electronic newsletter and ensure that you receive the special deals early.