Cape Town Skydiving
Cape Town Skydiving - Find out why Tandem Skydiving is hailed as the ultimate adrenaline sport.
Jumping out of a aeroplane at 10 000 feet and free falling for 25 - 30 seconds at 200 km per hour will absolutely blow you away!
The sheer adrenaline rush of the free fall is combined with one of the most stunning aerial views of Cape Town, Table Mountain and Robben Island on a 4 - 5 minute parachute ride back to earth.
No experience is needed, but jumpers must weigh under 105 kg.
Included in the adventure:
Cape Town Skydiving - More Information (Click here)
- Aircraft & pilot hire
- Ground instruction by a qualified Tandem instructor.
- Professional tandem-master
- Transport to jump site from R100 (dependant of number of passengers)
Return to the What to do in Cape Town homepage
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.