Nitida Farmers Market
Nitida Farmers Market is held in the Nitida Cellars on the Old Tygervalley Road in Durbanville.
This is a food only market and the list of goodies available at more than 50 stalls, is rather impressive and includes:
- Freshly baked bread
- Olives & oils
- Preserves & jams
- Biltong & droe wors
- Fresh meat from the local butchery
- Boere pancakes
- Delicacies from Thai, Indie, Portuguese, Italy
- Freshly ground coffee
- Cheese deli
- Designer cupcakes, cakes & tarts
- Homemade meringues with lemon curd
- Bread dippers & salad dressings
- Free range eggs & chickens
- Organic nuts & dried fruit
- Honey from the area
Just looking at this list is enough to make me hungry.
The last Saturday of the month from 08:00 to 12:30.Where:
Nitida Estate, M13 / Old Tygervalley Road, Durbanville Wine Route, Cape Town Contact:
+27 (0)21 976-1467
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cape Town Markets.
Leave a comment?
comments powered by