CTICC, Cape Town
"Breath of fresh air"...Tender, calm and relaxing.
Decorex Cape Town 2010 brings a breath of fresh air to the world of interiors: guided by softness and beauty.
Held in association with Plascon as main sponsor and DStv as media partner the Expo highlights the latest interior design and décor trends and showcases local craft.ExhibitionsEnchanting colour with Plascon
- Be one of the first to get your hands on the new version of Plascon's popular magazine 'Plascon SPACES'. Accessories
- See new shapes, décor smalls, unique accent pieces, modern collectibles and signature pieces. Finishes
- This pavilion is dedicated to the all-important final touches - from floors, walls and surfaces, to lighting and windows.Kitchens & bathrooms
- From marble to quartz, beautiful bath tubs, amazing appliances and stunning stoves.Pick n Pay Living green pavilion
- A range of greening products and planet-saving inventiveness, such as green home ware, appliances and how-to talks.Room settings
- A forward-looking collection of high-end exhibitors.The South African Handmade Collection
- Handmade design craft is shaped into a contemporary form that represents the highest quality and environmentally friendly South African craft products.DIY Décor
- From mosaic work to sewing,the latest paint techniques and how-to workshops in the DIY theatre.Contact details: