Why Cape Town for health care and medical tourism?
- What better way to combine travel and health care
- Recuperate in a tranquil and beautiful setting
- Highly distinguished and respected doctors
- All the above at a mere fraction of the cost in the UK and USA.
Since Dr Christiaan Barnard did the first heart transplant in
1967, South Africa have been on the forefront of medical
innovation and care.
Medical care is strictly regulated in South Africa.
Couple this to the international recognised training and South Africa an ideal destination for medical tourism, which could include:
- Cosmetic surgery - breast augmentation, tummy tucks,
liposuction, face lifts
- Cardiac checks and surgery
- Eye surgery
- Hip replacements
And the list goes on and on ...
Wellness centres and spas
If your needs are not as drastic, you could pamper yourself with a revitalising visit to one of the many world class hydros, wellness centres and spas.
Many offering the latest holistic treatments and techniques to relax and rejuvenate body and mind.
Why not grab a tour to suite your need now!